civic-skyline anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey- don't let me be the one to rain on your parade. I personally think it's kinda ghey.

Oh, it's 'tits' allright....man-tits.

This guy is a MORON. Your airbags do NOT deploy because you run over 'a small metal bumper'. Hell, the hatch I have now is a rebuilt salvage title, that was T-boned from the driver's side...and guess what, it's airbag didn't pop. No pics of the interior...my guess is it's ragged to shit. And a stock motor? All that money on the body and no swap? I d oubt that poor D has the power to pull that heavy-ass bodykit...which, by the way, DOESNT FUCKING MATCH. If I saw that thing parked in my neighborhood, I'd throw a cinderblock or 4 at it.

And if these quotes from him don't do sway you away from the car, you deserve to buy it:

DC sport Headers

2 1/2 inch straight piping with a stainless steel magnaflow resignater

resonator =/= straight pipe...and the pipe doesn't come out of the center of the rear bumper, therefore it isn't straight in any aspect.
Thick Fose gate wireing for sounds orig.$110

Digital Fose Gate Capastor orig.$150

He's also missing a reverse light.

but the one thing that takes the cake:
FLAME THROWER kit orig. $100

:thumbsdown:

This is as wrong as two boys fucking in church on Sunday....

f7_3.JPG

4f_3.JPG

I want to rip off this guys balls and shove them up his ass, so next time he shits, he shits on his balls.

sweet an automatic civic with an intake and headers, i bet that thing fly's doood, just like a real skyline. thats wicked harcore, flame thrower and everything, that mod adds like 50hp like nawwwwwwwwz

:gayflag: :ghey: :moon: :snail: :poop: :bangdesk:

what a waste of money. sure it cost alot for the body kit, but no motor swap? cars not worth price being asked

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 8 2005, 12:27 AM
sorry... kinda ghey.
[post=457862]Quoted post[/post]​

just kinda? I think you're underestimating the level of gheyness that car has.

Probably, but then again I'm infamous for underestimating things.

He could have the cleanest body work in the world and look 100% like a real skyline however the fact that his wheels have about 6 " worth of open space due to a shitty offset.......

shit.. the exterior look nice. but if you open the hood, i want to start pissing at it.. with all the money, he didn't spend anything on engine.. what a joke...waste of money..

that guy should get FLAMED for doing that. i mean good work on the body, but COM ON, at least make it a stick shift and put a better motor than that 1.6, that is the dumbest car i ever saw. worthless peice of RICE!!!

Back