Civic Speedo Gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aznhottiekj

i have a 98' civic cx and i want the speedo gauges from a si/ex with the tach in it, its hard to find one here but i found a ex one but its for an auto so it has the gear possition on it, my question is.....if i get this will it work on my 5 speed?? and if it does will i be able to just buy indiglo backgrounds for a manual so it will replace the auto gear gauges??

Originally posted by aznhottiekj@Jan 7 2003, 02:29 PM
i have a 98' civic cx and i want the speedo gauges from a si/ex with the tach in it, its hard to find one here but i found a ex one but its for an auto so it has the gear possition on it, my question is.....if i get this will it work on my 5 speed?? and if it does will i be able to just buy indiglo backgrounds for a manual so it will replace the auto gear gauges??

yo people ditch ex clusters for like 50-75 all the time on honda-tech...... shit i should listen to my own advice i'm still rockin the cx cluster.

I actually want to get a DX cluster for my EX (5th gen) after I get everything built.

The tach only goes to 9,000 and it shows redline at 7250. I'd have to get an aftermarket anyhow for higher revs and built in shift light... no need in having 2 tachs.

if its anything like the older civics.. it should just plug right in...

i'm positive all 6th gens plug in together, i couldn't immagine them changing the harness just to account for the auto cars, but maybe they did..... well either way i know for a FACT all the manual ones swap....

Back