civic stock, aftermarket, and turbo parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

S13Less

i'm selling a whole lot of stuff off my '93 civic hatchback, but they're not exclusive to civic, they'll fit on the integra and other cars. most of the parts are currently on my car (as of 12/14) so you can come by and see them work before you buy. but i will be removing everything from the vehicle this week. i'm located in the san francisco bay area.

HF turbo exhaust manifold $30
adapter plate with screws and gaskets $80 pictures available
tdo5h a.k.a 14B turbo $180 comes with oxygen sensor housing (also where the wastegate bleeds exhaust gases), no shaft play
380cc injectors $60 better idle than bigger 450cc injectors
downpipe $100 connects from the turbo to the catalytic converter (this costs at least $160 to be custom fabricated, and don't risk getting a huge ticket for driving your newly turbocharged honda)
oil feed fittings and stainless steel braided hose that connects from the block to the turbo $60
d16 oil pan with oil return fitting $50 also fits d15
first generation mitsubishi eclipse blow-off valve $40 comes with pipe and gasket
mitsubishi eclipse side mount intercooler $20
inline fuel pump $40
--- or you can buy everything above for $560, and i'll include a whole bunch of piping you can use for your charge pipes.

a'pexi s-afc $200 comes with complete wire harness and instructions

5zigen 60mm axle back muffler $130 not fireball version, sounds deep, pictures available
header to axle 60mm exhaust piping $70
--- buy the whole exhaust set up for $180firm

you can email me at devldEG@hotmail.com, or use AOL instant messenger my screen name is also devldEG. everything is priced to sell, no lowballers please. buyer pays for shipping.

ALL SALES FINAL.

items i'm interested in buying or trading for:
92-95 civic DX/Si catalytic converter

p.s. and if you're wondering why i'm selling all my stuff, i'm getting an MR2 turbo.

Back