Civic Street Edition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nope, never seen it...but I'm not surprised at Honda for coming out with such a package

Chrome exhaust tip, y0!

i've seen those pieces of shit before. the Honda dealer itself will add a bunch of shit on there and sell it at a unbelieveable price. Scott Robinson Honda here in Torrance, California does that all the time. last time I was in there they had a red ex coupe with an AEM cold-air, a 50-state legal header, Thermal cat-back exhaust, 16" 5-spoke Honda rims and a bumper trim. the price was like $3000 over sticker, what a rip-off. dealers do that type of stuff all the time. I remember when i was at the Ford dealership we took a couple of Expeditions and slapped 22" rims on it and billet grills and we were charging people like $4000 over sticker.

Yes, and then you and everyone else at the dealership laughs and snickers while the new rice boy/girl drives out with a ton less cash in their pocket.

:lol:

holy crap i would never pay $20,000 for a civic....EVER

I need $15K right now. Found a very very nice '99 Si for sale at the Honda dealer. Low miles, bright red, perfect condition, and the price would be easy to have dropped. Mmm.... DOHC VTEC

Yeah, the dealers in my area also make gay packages like that but some are cool. My dad built a house for the owner of this one strip of dealerships and he makes his own package for gm's called gpx with like shaved emblems, and new gpx emblems with flags, shaved molding, all painted cars; no gayplastic, gpx embroidered seats w/ floormats, borla exaust, and some rims. My dad picked up the 2000 blazer in this set up for the stock price(gave him a deal on siding) without the added stuff and yeah it is a beautiful blazer.

Back