Civic Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94accordman@Jan 23 2003, 07:30 PM
ok guys let me break this down to you. now were talking bout stock. the hatch 92-95 is 0-60 is 9.4 secs. 1/4 mile 17.2 secs. and top speed is 112 mph. the accord 94- 97 is 0-60 in 9.0 secs. 1/4 mile in 16.8 secs. and the top speed is 130 mph. so tell me all you accord haters which one is better stock :ph34r:

Whoever races stock needs to get a fucking domestic, but hey, everyone is entitled to their own (wrong) opinion.

Originally posted by 94accordman@Jan 23 2003, 07:44 PM
first of all you domestic bitch i was comparing the stock specs. No one is racing stock you eidiot

You can watch your mouth man. If you learn to read English you can see up there that I said.

Stick a stock Accord SiR against a Civic with a h22 swap and I have my money on the Civic. Power to weight ownz j00!

After that you considered to still say how the Accord would beat the Civic. Get what I said straight or stfu.

Originally posted by 94accordman@Jan 23 2003, 07:56 PM
shut up already you bitch what are you a little kid telling me watch my mouth shut the fuck up. you dont know shit.

In the near future, I can predict that you will get a message that states:

You have been banned from this website.

Or something to that affect.

s3e309392e4f04.jpg

this thread is great!

and no one races accords, they are heavy and slow there is no arguing the obvious. Face it you're wrong and before you try to talk about cars try educating yourself

i wouldnt even bother trying to reason with him.. its obvious that hes *special* and not all there.. enough said.

Originally posted by 94accordman@Jan 23 2003, 07:19 PM
and to hexen if i had mag wheels on the accord if you know what that is then the wheels would be alot lighter than the ones one the hatchback. and a carbon fiber hood and replacing some parts with lightweight parts i could easly beat a hatchback with a h22 .

not quite.

and i have taken the liberty of deleting a few of your posts in this thread. your abusive language is not appreciated and will NOT be tolerated on this site. you have been warned.

thank you, drive through! :rolleyes:

all i got to say is since i live in arkansas and the import scene here is not big at all so i go to tulsa oklahoma and hang out with the scene over there and any shop that can take a 1.6 sohc turbocharged cx hatch that can run consistant 11's gets my respect any day, So big ups to humble performance you guys are the shit. And as for the nemrod that don't know anything all i got to ask of you is to reinsert your head back up your ass where it belongs b/c you seem to not know what your talking about and all the obsene language just shows that your intelligance level is of a 13yr old that dosen't know any better.

EP Motorsports here where i live has put an h22A7 into a 1995 2 door accord. sweet driving car with great power but i don' t know about the numbers. The dude that owns the place says it's one of the best swaps he's ever done, but it's not a race car. still too heavy like the prelude. good luck.

after wading thru all the vulgarity I just have one question...... What would Jesus swap?

simple math says this:

2300 lbs of mass (say a Civic HB + driver + gas) w/ a 190 hp motor (say a stock H22) would move 1/4 mile in 13.17 sec @ a trap speed of 103.433mph

however..

3150 lbs of mass (say an Accord + driver + gas) w/ a 190 hp motor (say a stock H22) would move 1/4 mile in 14.85 sec @ a trap speed of 91.7691mph

there is NOTHING you can do to an Accord to lighten it up more than a Civic. A Civic will ALWAYS smoke an Accord given equal or similar horsepower. You can't change/argue mathmatics. :worthy:

so, if I may add a quote too...
[if] You don't know what you are talking about, shut the fuck up

What would Jesus swap?

What if Jesus was fake? Shit yo, if Jesus was real, he'd have totally flied.

Totally. (He'd have flown in a light civic though, faster than he'd have flown in a heavy accord)

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jan 20 2003, 03:08 PM-->
94H22CivicHB
@Jan 20 2003, 02:30 AM
This may be a stupid question to all of you guys but to me it isnt. What is the best swap for a 92-95 Hatchback what will give me the most performance. I need a swap that I can work with and start taking on Z06 Corvettes and such. All of them domestic people piss me off talking trash about imports. I dont care on the price just tell me the swap Ill save for a year if I have too.
Thanks

ls/t is your best friend. Get a 94-95 LS swap, build it internally. Eagle rods, Endyn pistons, pnp head, crower turbo cams, other head work, www.ks-motorsport.com build your own turbo kit. LSD for the tranny and various other things, that is just the main stuff.

You can boost for a while on stock sleeves, if you decide to go crazy on boost, for insurance, have Golden Eagle resleeve the block (~1000USD) to hold upto 40psi of boost.

eagle rods suck ass go with the stock itr rods or crower rods dont go eagle their price is cheap and so is there quailty i had them and one bent made me rebuilt the whole motor :readfaq:

Originally posted by onefastcivic@Jan 30 2003, 04:22 PM
eagle rods suck ass go with the stock itr rods or crower rods dont go eagle their price is cheap and so is there quailty i had them and one bent made me rebuilt the whole motor :readfaq:

Holy christ you bent one rod and the company sucks!?!Stop the presses I think I feel a revolution coming on.

Originally posted by apkman@Jan 29 2003, 08:13 PM
after wading thru all the vulgarity I just have one question...... What would Jesus swap?

simple math says this:

2300 lbs of mass (say a Civic HB + driver + gas) w/ a 190 hp motor (say a stock H22) would move 1/4 mile in 13.17 sec @ a trap speed of 103.433mph

however..

3150 lbs of mass (say an Accord + driver + gas) w/ a 190 hp motor (say a stock H22) would move 1/4 mile in 14.85 sec @ a trap speed of 91.7691mph

there is NOTHING you can do to an Accord to lighten it up more than a Civic. A Civic will ALWAYS smoke an Accord given equal or similar horsepower. You can't change/argue mathmatics. :worthy:

so, if I may add a quote too...
[if] You don't know what you are talking about, shut the fuck up

Yeah...but the interior of an Accord isn't as cheap as a Civic. :D

Originally posted by onefastcivic+Jan 30 2003, 10:22 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 20 2003, 03:08 PM
94H22CivicHB
@Jan 20 2003, 02:30 AM
This may be a stupid question to all of you guys but to me it isnt. What is the best swap for a 92-95 Hatchback what will give me the most performance. I need a swap that I can work with and start taking on Z06 Corvettes and such.  All of them domestic people piss me off talking trash about imports. I dont care on the price just tell me the swap Ill save for a year if I have too.
Thanks

ls/t is your best friend. Get a 94-95 LS swap, build it internally. Eagle rods, Endyn pistons, pnp head, crower turbo cams, other head work, www.ks-motorsport.com build your own turbo kit. LSD for the tranny and various other things, that is just the main stuff.

You can boost for a while on stock sleeves, if you decide to go crazy on boost, for insurance, have Golden Eagle resleeve the block (~1000USD) to hold upto 40psi of boost.

So? I have bent a Crower rod and fried a Ross piston in my dads old prostreet truck, but does that mean they suck? Fuck no.

Why throw up a FAQ emoticon? You fucking moron. Nothing in the FAQ says Eagle rods suck, they aren't the best, but they do hold and will perform.

STFU. This thread was dead until people decided to repeat the same shit that a Civic was lighter then the Accord. Well guess what, for the people who brought this back, here is your sucker for the revolutionary information.. :rolleyes:

Acorn - This is a performance site, we dont give a fuck about looks. If we want comfort, its called 600 bucks each for some Sparco Torino seats. Hmmm, 1200 bucks + the 4k or so a 5th gen Civic costs. Welp, i'm comfortable and still under the value accords hold.

Give me a break, end this thread for once and for all. How many different times and ways can you say that the Civic ownz the Accord with the same mods. HUH??

Back