civic type r swap/ will supercharger fit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

whats up,
I just heard that a jackson racing supercharger won't fit into a civic with a type r swap. does anyone no if this true or not. let me know I was just about to buy one and then found this out.

you've got room, its the h22 into eg/dc/ek they can't fit a jrsc

uhm...

go turbo and you don't need to worry about it...

of course you get a whole new set of fitment issues, but they're more worth it than a POS supercharger...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 4 2004, 03:20 PM
uhm...

go turbo and you don't need to worry about it...

of course you get a whole new set of fitment issues, but they're more worth it than a POS supercharger...

your not to bright are you

<--first post with the new version board. oh...back to the Q.

yes it fits,

wow i cant believe how stupid people can be, its just another b series damnit. theres really no size differance so everything should fit if its for a b16

Originally posted by jinstuh@Feb 5 2004, 05:16 AM
wow i cant believe how stupid people can be, its just another b series damnit. theres really no size differance so everything should fit if its for a b16

I don't think he was asking for your pissy little fucker comments. Not everyone knows every fucking engine honda ever made so get over it already.

This board is about asking questions, and I think his question is perfectly legit. So if you're not going to help him without the pissy comments, STFU.

anyway... yeah it fits, but take :ji:'s ever knowledgable advice and buy a turbo kit. :)

i agree with the turbo boys....go turbo, but if you really want SC it will fit....

Originally posted by breed@Feb 4 2004, 10:46 PM
vortech doesnt make a kit for the type r .

You can use the B16A' kit, basically the same, but tuning will vary.

Originally posted by jinstuh@Feb 5 2004, 05:16 AM

actually it wouldn't fit the same as if you had a b16. the CTR and all b18 blocks have a higher deck height so the s/c would sit a bit higher. smartass.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Feb 5 2004, 06:29 PM-->
@Feb 5 2004, 05:16 AM

actually it wouldn't fit the same as if you had a b16. the CTR and all b18 blocks have a higher deck height so the s/c would sit a bit higher. smartass.

Wouldn't the supercharger sit int he same spot? The difference in deck height is noticable from the bottom, but the tops of the motors are in the same place in the bay. Only real difference would be using the right belt to reach.

your = YOU'RE

refuckingtard....

and yea, i am not too bright...

but thats to boost-master ji, i know that POS SC's are a waste compared to turbos... get some real boost cock smoker...

Back