Civic TypeR vs Integra TypeR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

A while back someone posted a video of a CTR vs an ITR. I can't find it anymore. Anyone have a link to this? The civic was an EK. Don't know the code for the ITR's

the ITR would probably be a DC series chassis, 94-01 Tegs. I don't remember that video... I do remember (at least i have) an ITR vs a 355 Spyder...the ITR took off and a few seconds later the Spyder blew by it.

I haven't seen that one, but that sounds about right. ;)
The video I saw was from japan or something on a circuit track somewhere. There was also a video of a 2.0L CTR 2.0 ITR and a S2k racing if I remember right.

Yeah, I used to have that vid. Driving the DC2 ITR was none other than Keiichi Tsuchiya, aka the Drift King.

Anyone come across this video lately? I've been looking for a while now and I'm having no luck. Let me know if you come across it. Thanks!

if thats 1/4 mile, the CTR is slow as fuck. hell a 99-00 Si could beat it.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 9 2004, 10:18 PM
if thats 1/4 mile, the CTR is slow as fuck. hell a 99-00 Si could beat it.

fo' reals 15.9 is slow, I did a 15.6 my first time at the track with just intake and exhaust.
the itr pulled pretty good on the ctr.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 10 2004, 12:24 PM
Shit, both the cars are slow if that was a 1/4 mile.

for a 2700 lb car with 197 hp, a 15.2 isn't half bad at all....but the CTR is supposed to have 170-180 hp isn't it?

umm the one i saw of the s2k on a track with a civic and something else.<another civic perhaps or maybe an accord> one of em had an h22, and the other a 2L b-series. it was like "battle of the 2L's" or somethin. i have it if someone can host it.

wait. "best motoring - 2L Vtec Challenge: S2k Vs. B20<b16 head> EK9 vs. H22 Accord"

Car - Final position - Best lap time

EK9 - 1st - 1:05.926
S2k - 2nd - 1:05.692
H22 Accord - 3rd - 1:08.904

Was the Ek and the DC2 both championship white color? if its those two cars then its a Motoring video too....i used to have it but it was deleted when my hardrive died..sorry...and sorry if i just thread jacked..didnt mean to

Yeah it was that one!! Where can you find that stuff? Just those two cars in stock form and the ITR wins. Let me know if you know where I can get those and I'll host them out!

Back