Civic Vs. Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lilshaver

what would win in a race a 93 civic lx or a 89 crx hf. the civic has short ram intake, headers, and a after market muffler. the crx has a homemade muffler (it also has a homemade sheet metel bodykit) the cars are our winter cars.

go out and freakin race them, the intArdnet will not tell you who will win.

Plus your cars are 4 cylindArs, they do not have HEADERS.

settle down, we allready raced and the crx won i just wanted to see what people would say about, people that aren't JACKASSES

haha, wait, you'll see what people will say :)

No shit he will.That is a ghey question,"dude,dude,if superman and spiderman were to get in a fight,who would win?"

Actually neither would win,since cars don't race themselves,and drivers are all different,a shitty driver in a faster car,is going to lose to a better driver in a shitty car.

Shut up you retard, no one gives a shit about 2 ricers and their riced out pieces of shit. Eat a cock you whore.

Originally posted by sisteve@May 14 2003, 07:12 AM
Total, stand by me moment :)

No, it's Mighty Mouse or Superman. :D

And I don't care what two 25-second quarter mile cars do down a lonely stretch of hillbilly backroads.

Goofy is 1/3Dog + 1/3Mouse + 1/3Moron so he must be a Morodomous

Originally posted by lilshaver@May 14 2003, 10:03 AM
settle down, we allready raced and the crx won i just wanted to see what people would say about, people that aren't JACKASSES

whoopdedoo.gif

16snotfast.jpg

areyouamoron.jpg

Back