Civic -vs- viper?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
i can't find the video where a hb races a viper, where the camera is in the hb. does anyone have it, and is willing to repost it?!? thanks!

thanks jody.. i remeber his name, but still couldn't find it. and i'm not a member of ht.

I don't think you have to be a member of Honda-tech to browse the forums and search... I think.

I went to kinkos today just to use their fucking cable/dsl connection in order to see this footage, it would take me atleast 1 hour to download on 56k Fial Up, good shit though,

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 8 2003, 01:43 PM
I went to kinkos today just to use their fucking cable/dsl connection in order to see this footage, it would take me atleast 1 hour to download on 56k Fial Up, good shit though,

Milan

i bet they liked that huh?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 7 2003, 02:25 AM
i can't find the video where a hb races a viper, where the camera is in the hb. does anyone have it, and is willing to repost it?!? thanks!

Isnt the camera in the viper?

Yeah, and you hear the driver of the Viper after the race cussing... Fuckin' a that civic is FAST, and stuff.

Great vid. ;)

thats what i meant, i was tired and got my cars mixed up <_<

Back