civic wagon wants f22 how?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eklum

hi im looking for information about swapping the cb7 accord motor into my ee2 wagon if any one could post links or any helpful info it'd be appricated thanks
i've searched a little but nothing really coming up for this swap in particular
-Caelum

Is there anything about a H22 in that chassis? You will need the same mount kit and prolly axles as that swap.

hi im looking for information about swapping the cb7 accord motor into my ee2 wagon if any one could post links or any helpful info it'd be appricated thanks
i've searched a little but nothing really coming up for this swap in particular
-Caelum

Is this the AWD Civic Wagon you're talking about? If so, you need to retain your original transmission. Search for an "H2D" conversion kit. This is an adaptor plate that allows H or F-series engines to be bolted onto a D-series transmission.

Also, is there a pressing reason why this particular motor needs to go into that particular car? It's not exactly the easiest or most convenient of swaps to choose for an 88-91 Civic chassis...

itd be different good stock numbers which means more reliable in my books haha ,
also i figure id still be getting in the ranges of 28-32 mpg which is beter than what i get now...

Back