1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

civic with 5 lug swap HELP

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by dewayne, Jan 24, 2007.

1. dewayne

dewayne Junior Member

ok i repalce the drivers side axle right well it has a b18 ls motor out of a 93 integra im guessing because it has the half shafts well i get everything put together and when i tunr hard i still here a grinding can it be the wroung axle it has 5 lug itr swap on it it has size 32 mm axles umm can sumone help me

2. dewayne

dewayne Junior Member

its a jdm motor so wouldnt it have came with jdm axles , so im amsuming i have to change intermediate shaft to a usd 94 integra and use integra axles Rightt

3. dewayne

dewayne Junior Member

4. bistec

bistec Project EH23

It's hard to understand what you have said. May be more ponctuations will help. :D

5. dewayne

dewayne Junior Member

ok all the axless i tred dont fit the 90-93 integra axle is like 1/4 inch to short, the 94 to 00 has wroung end on it so i was wondering can i change the mid shaft to a diff one and buy a axle that will work like 94 up integra

6. killercannible

killercannible Senior Member

You have to use integra or civic type r axels from what i hear, Something about the number of teeth. Try googling it.

7. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

sounds like you may have to swap out the 2nd gen integra halfshaft for a 3rd gen one

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted