Civic with a vette engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i believe he put down over 500 to the wheels.,
guys a local here, the first vid he's at the import alliance meet from last fall, coming off of briley parkway.
its now orange and silver i believe.
not sure if the vids showed that, didnt watch them.

called the Civette

I've never seen it before, that thing is insane. I want to see more pics though. I wonder if it's just another typical hack job.

Wow! This is my first time seeing this bastard. It goes to show what a lot of dedication can accomplish. I tip my hat to that guy.

B, if you happen to read this, here is a stupid :ghey: question...do you have any problems with people posting links to other forums on here? I have never once see you complain about it, yet I guess one of the mods on the "linked thread" didn't like others posting links to other forums and asked them not to do so on that thread. Hmm....sand in their vagina much or is there a logical explanation to it?

He has it putting down 547 whp 609 ft lb.

and here is what it looks like now... :D

travisdyno.jpg

PIC_0210.jpg

CopyofPIC_0228.jpg

CopyofPIC_0231.jpg

CopyofPIC_0233.jpg

B, if you happen to read this, here is a stupid :ghey: question...do you have any problems with people posting links to other forums on here?

as long as its purpose is to share something, not to spam or recruit, i have 0 issues with it

as long as its purpose is to share something, not to spam or recruit, i have 0 issues with it

First...that hatchback looks SWEET now.

Second...I didn't think you would be opposed to that like others seem to be in "other sites" B.

B for president...still!

Back