Civic Won't Start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pasouza

Have a 91 DX Wagon with ZC and PM6 ECU from a 91 CRX Si. Swap went great. Car ran just fine but have not driven it much (40 miles) due to need for new front tires. Drove the car twice the other day, parked it, went to move it and it won't start. It cranks over but won't start.

Fuel pump and delivery to intake fine. Timing belt still tight. All fuses fine. Key in position II? the ECU blinks once and then blinks 20 times, pauses, and repeats the 20 blinks over and over. All short blinks. No long then short blinks. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Haven't done that yet. Will do tomorrow. Just got dark and started raining and I don't have space in workshop to push it in.

Checked spark on #1 cylinder and it was fine. Looked at timing belt and it seemed to be off from when I replaced it before dropping in car. Readjusted based on specs I have and now the car will try to run when throttled but extremely poorly. Basically just reset the timing belt with crankshaft mark and then reset belt with camshaft marks in right position. Still won't idle. Will only run very rough and dies if no throttle. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back