Civicious + Road Racing = ERROR! Div by 0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 27 2004, 09:01 PM
Sigh..... if only it was a blue prelude =`(

Yeah, but they don't have crappy ludes on Project Gotham Racing 2.

Some background info on this...I was racing in the Ferrari 360 Modena, hauling ass through a turn when the TVR Tuscan decided to brake check me...Instead of me slamming into the back like it should, my front end basically drove over the back of the car.

I thought I would just slam into the back of him as usual, but instead I ended up flying over him....my roomate was laughing so hard, he saved the replay, and I thought of one thing while he was watching it over and over--Civicous. :)

I pulled out the half-broken Sony DSC-P51 camera and decided to upload it onto the net with the help of a few people. I didn't think it would actually work, since the video on it kinda sucks.

Ok, Will, I am done...I will do my best to not rip on you anymore. :)

time to get a tv card for your pc. :p

i wonder if that car dumps oil and coolant on the track for unsuspecting racer? :lol:

that was purty sweet... I have a replay of me in a RUF RGT, my friend in an Escudo.... we were going to do a top speed run, we both topped before the first corner on the big oval track in GT3, he was in front of me so he slammed on his brakes, I rearended him then proceeded to start spinning around on the axis in the center of the car...then I went airborne and spun about 5-6+ times before finally coming to a stop...that was an INSTANT save. I should try to get it on the net.

We laughed for hours watching it over and over.

no it didnt roll three times and then have the driver be dead on extraction. cause thats what would happen.

in case anyone wants to know, gettin cars to go over other cars is UBER-hard in that game, i only did it once, i was in the Noble M12 GTO, and same thing, a Tuscan braked i kept goin, grove right over him

Back