CKP sensor help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ThePope

I have an 98 ls motor swapped into my 98 civic ek. I'm running the code p1337 which as far as I know refers to the ckf (crank position sensor) not receiving a signal. I've tested the sensor and it seems to be operating within its ohm parameter. My question is in regards to the wiring. The integra sensor has two wires running from it were as the 97 civic ex harness I'm using has three wires for the sensor (1 red/blue for the sensor, 1 red/white for the sensor ground, and 1 brown/black for the logic ground.) Currently I have the logic ground grounded to the chassis with the other two wires connected to the plug which goes into the sensor. Is this the correct set up or am I missing somthing?

Last edited:
I belive you just have to color match the wires leaving the black one disconected blue with blue white with white.

ok i am gettin this code as well and i know that it either the sensor or the wiring but i went and bought a brand new sensor and completely rewired the sensor as well as my harness and i still get this code i even did the trick and i still get the code and it still not fixed car still runs like **** any one have any ideas on what to do if none of this works ...Thanks

Back