CL of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i still struggle to find $30k.

ITR swap-$5000
Car- $2000
Paint- $3000
wheels/tires - $1000 (being VERY generous)
body kit/suspension/gauges/various parts - $3000

Total- $14,000

:shrug2:
Gotta throw the interior in there. Car audio/security parts. Aftermarket engine parts on top of its own cost. The various parts category would be a lot higher. Parts here and there quickly and easily add up. Not saying its a full 30k investment, but probaly a lot more than 14k. Sad really. Oh, and that wheel estimate isnt that generous really. Its actually at or even a little low, with the going price on those wheels around 700 a set, and 400 for the tires.

Not sitting on the fender (or damn close to it) is a waste of money IMO (esp an adj set up) if you want better performance but the 4x4 look....get better shocks and sway bars and leave the stock springs.

Maybe if all you're going for is looks- go too low and you offset the roll center and the mass center of the car, and you end up with even more body roll in the turns than if you were higher.

I'm from NC, and height-wise that car is stock :p

This is "4x4":
100_2241.jpg

Oh man. Just read the thread... that lifted hatch is awesome. Now I have another idea for a car brewing in my head. Need more money, more time. :ph34r:

Back