Clamps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludecrasy87

Well ya i keep hearin thats theirs a cheap method on lowerin your car.
I already have my set on tokico hp shocks just savin my money for some great springs.
Now ive heard that you can actually just have your suspension all stock and just compress and place clamps? If so way kind of clamps are used if anybody used this method

I have never heard of these clamps, if your saving your money, keep saving. I dont forsee these clamps being safe, especially if your running it hard. i would save up and get you a nice set,

well it can be done with claps but if one breaks all of a sudden you will wreck, if you wont to lower it cheap buy some 2 dollar coilovers on ebay or just have the springs heated

Yeah, you don't want to compress your springs and hold them compressed. That's way more ghetto than heating or cutting the stock springs.

A compressed spring has way too much stored energy. Plus, if just one side broke, your car would become much more unstable, and that could be deadly on a high speed corner.

Back