classic cars just left to rot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

those pictures are nothing compared to this story I read in autoweek a few years back. There was this saultin in some mideast country that was a huge car collector. He had some of the rarest super cars ever made. One that I really remember was a station wagon that he had ferrari custom make for him. Ferrari station wagon >>>> any people mover. Anyways this guy was assissinated and his successor has basicly said let the cars rot. He has a huge warehouse stuffed with his collection, however, it is not the best environment for storing a car and now no one maintains them. The new ruler will also not give the property up.

Damn, I had a 54 Chevy Belaire that sat through three floods, and still could be made to start. When My grandparents passed away I wasn't in a position to buy transport, and restore it. I regret not making an effort now :(

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Mar 14 2005, 12:42 AM
damit brian now i have been on there for like an hour and not paying att to hs
[post=473168]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: same! i totally forgot about hondaswap! I wanted to read more about the story of the italian :( green superbird

those superbirds may be ugly, but god damn are they worth some cash.

i bet any of those in the shit condition they are in would still fethc a couple G's for the shell.

mint, they go for liek 80k

all orig, mint they are like 125k

QUITE POSSIBLY the only american car to GAIN value. lol

mint 69 camaro ZL1's are going for 120K.....
i've seen a 57 belaire go for like 85K at a barret jackson auction on t.v. (and it was modified, not original).....
a numbers matching all original 70 chevelle ss 454 LS6 M-22/21 can be upwards of 75K.....

i could keep going, but i think you get my point.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 15 2005, 01:44 PM
those superbirds may be ugly, but god damn are they worth some cash.

i bet any of those in the shit condition they are in would still fethc a couple G's for the shell.

mint, they go for liek 80k

all orig, mint they are like 125k

QUITE POSSIBLY the only american car to GAIN value. lol
[post=473828]Quoted post[/post]​

IM JOE DIRT Yo!!! :ph34r:

Back