classic JDM car show pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the CRX with the Turbo is one of the guys from RPR.

I know the Yellow Celica with the light covers, and I may know the guy with the Corolla 2+2.

Other than that, this is the most serious gathering of vintage and well-done show Japanese cars I've ever seen, and perhaps ever will see again.

Thank you B.

DSC00050.JPG

can you say :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wow thats hot. most of those cars make me happy.

formby, my co-worker said that the car you posted was a mustang. I slapped him. I know its a toyota, but not sure if its an AE86 or not.

i believe its a 1st gen not possitive....i love that car more than my rex...that car has soul..you know.....

Quoted post[/post]]
i believe its a 1st gen not possitive....i love that car more than my rex...that car has soul..you know.....

It's a Levin, prolly a 1988. Levins "tend" to have the flat fronts. This is obviously a conversion - so the year doesn't matter. It's US AE85 underneath it all.

Corollas of that vintage are VERY hard to grasp . Mostly what US Vin codes call "AE86" are actually AE85s in Japaneseland. The GT-Ss are AE86 only in US Kouki. Confused yet ?

-> Steve

DSC00055.JPG

This is a Kouki Levin front end. Also, the tails from that first one were Levin. Observe the other tails on the "pop-up light" cars. Those are Trueno.

ive seen a z driving around that looks EXACTLY like this one, the paint, wheels, even the number im pretty sure is teh same lol

DSC00098.JPG

that silver 1g crx with the mugen wheels just had an article on him. i think it was hondatuning. right? with that 1988 edition HKS stage3 turbo kit.

i vote these as the top three

#1 - RB26 powered Old school skyline, yes please
DSC00005.JPG

#2 - Widebody Starlet. cleaner than a baby jew - yes please
DSC00061.JPG

#3 - 2000gt - nuff said
DSC00009.JPG

Back