Clayton's Wifey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Best wishes to the both of ya, and a speedy recovery for Kaori.

Thanks for the support guy's...and I'll tell her about it in the morning.

Sometimes personal shit should stay off the internet, but this is something that needs to be posted....you have no clue on how it feels to get this shit off my chest and out in the open. Knowing that the feeling of mutual support is out there, gives us more strenght to help us get by. I guess thats what forums are for. :tear: The same can be said when we share our joys and follies, pain and health, and the normal up's and downs in our daily lives. once again thanks guys :)

And also to the other people that might stumble onto this thread, that has a pain in their abdomen area, and doctors can't find out what is going on....it will give them something to research on....and possibly find the problem before it gets out of hand. Not only for Endomitrious, but for other problems that normal doctors forget about. I've lurked on a few cancer forums, and other illness related group forums..and was amazed on how very little minor posts helped so many people get by with their daily lives.

anyways...thanks for the support :)

Clayton... hope everything is goin good and I really never say this about anything since Im not religious at all, but just one for you wont hurt..... a prayer will be said tonight for clayton and kaori

Day two....

After getting home last night at 2:30..and shotgunning 3 beers down while postwhoreing the events from the day...I actually woke up at 6:00, and got the dog set for the day, and showered, and got to the hospital to find the wife awake and feeling better. She got her morning morphine shot and was doing good. Good enough to order some Jello and tea, with a side of apple juice....she finnished half the jello, 3/4 of the applejuice, and half the tea...then they changed the bandages, and cleaned her up a bit...and she's now a little better off and in a better mood. I called her mother and just told her to stay at her nieces house for another day, since there really isn't anything that she can do today. I'll take another day off from work, and help the wife as much as I can.

For once...and only this once...I'm happy that I live where I live....just 5 blocks away from her hospital...so I can come and go as needed to get things done and other stuff taken care of while she rests a little.

Day 2.5....

After getting back to the hospital this morning after my last post......

Things were looking good for her...she was fine for a while...but then the shit rolled downhill from there.....er...not shit...piss...and it wasn't coming out from the cathidor....and her bladder was filling up, and adding pressure to her bowel and suture area...so that was not good. What had happened was she moved around a bit, and pinched the drain tube...so we gently unbent it and it was drain fine again...

But when we were draining her, the tube rotated a little and was causing her extreme pain...and since the tube was in there long enough...they decoded to remove the cathidor...so she was happy for a few hours...she was eating and drinking, got a sponge bath and everything.....and it was getting near the time for her to go to the bathroom and take a piss....only thing was...nothing was coming out. so she sat in a chair, and we was talking, then all of a sudden...she was in enormus pain...where the tube was in her, I guess a muscle spazim or something happened...soshe was standing for a while to wait for the pain to leave...it did...but the main problem was still that she had not relieved herself for like 5-6 hours...so now we got hewr back in bed, with some more morphine and other drugs, and she was fine..

Until her doctor came back, and another doctor came in 2 nurses...and we were all talking about putting the cathidor back in....then when I translated the new news...she went into shock....complete shock. :(

So I tryed to calm her down, the doctors left and I told them to try to give her a little more time before we have to do the cathidor trick again....
So I came home to let the dog out and feed her, grab a hamburge and head on back to see what has happened...so I'll post the outcome later tonight.

Originally posted by lowandslow@Jul 20 2004, 07:43 PM
jeez, that must hurt..i cant imagine.

Just think about having a tube pushed up your pee pee hole, that should give you an idea =)

Hey Clayton, what's your paypal account? I'm game on sending 5 bucks and I'm hoping a few other hondaswapers would join in and send 5 bucks to it and with whatever money you get you could buy her some flowers or put it into renting a shit load of movies for her

If no one else can come up with 5 dollars I will paypal some more =)~

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 20 2004, 08:04 PM
i'll throw in for some hondaswap love
[post=365935]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok so far we have 10 bucks lets see if we can get at least 50!

Originally posted by driver1@Jul 20 2004, 08:42 PM
my best wishes go out to you and your wife, hope she has a good recovery and is well soon
[post=365954]Quoted post[/post]​

Word, me too. I need to get with the program.

Airjockey, I am very glad to hear that her surgery went fine and that her condition is awesome, minus the pain and cathidors.

I don't need any money paypaled to me.....

Remember...the Mother-in-law is here...well...tommorrow she'll be here....plus we have been putting a little money away for the last few months just for this reason...prolly the worst part of this whole ordeal is that I will have to take a few days off from work, drink Redbulls in Coffee to stay awake and on call, and suffer haveing to eat junkfood for a few days....thats the worst of it...so save your money....unless you just want to donate to the tire funds :p or the next BBQ deposit... B)

But just reading the post about the paypal, I actually broke a tear...ok....two tears...maybe more if I read what I type....so stop it before you see a grown old man cry.

anyways.....

Day 2.75....

I went back, and the wife was still trying to pee...and nothing...so I talked to her for a while...and got her to understand the importance of the new cathidor going in...and she agree'd. So the nurse got everything ready...and I gave my wife both hands to grip the shit out of, and the nurse started to insert the cathidor....well...it stopped half way, so the nurse thought that she had the wrong flap of skin....so she tried another flap...it did't go in...so she scraped that cathidor, and got another one....the wife was in excruciating pain...so bad, that she stuck a towel in her mouth, and my hands almost went limp.....so the nurse went back to the first flap of skin, and jammed that tube up there....intantly...fluids were flowing....

750mls later, the flow stopped, and the wife was back to normal....just a little bit of pain, and nothing a Motrin couldn't help...so the wife is relieved, and all of us are relieved...and the wife had her dinner, and was falling asleep when I left....I really shouldn't be there when she needs her rest...so I sat the phone by her bed and told to to call if she needed anything....

Maybe now I can get a few hours of sleep.....since I've been up and running around like crazy since Sunday night.....

wow. Im glad I don't have to go through this. Giver' a high five from me.

Back