Clayton's Wifey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cant wait to come down and say hi when shes better! :)

Put the money into flowers or something simple you may not NEED the money but who cares we well me and B would like to do something nice for her so take the money and get some flowers or a nice box of candy for when she's able to eat solids again

:withstupid:

get something and sign it "from hondaswap" she'll like that.

OK guys...when the flowershop opens, I'll get her something good....

She just called me at 5:30...and she had a good nights sleep, so I'm up again and getting ready for another day of running around...I think I fell asleep 1:00 so I actually got a little sleep today as well...

Day 3....

This was my day... :p :D ;) :lol: <_< :lol: <_< :lol: <_< :angry: :lol: :unsure: <_<
:unsure: <_< :( :ufucktard: :whatafucktard: :puke: :ghey: :poke: :baby: :eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2: :chair:
:bangdesk: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :unsure: <_< ;) :lol:

Got to the hospital this morning with McD's in hand, and the wife was awake, smiling, happy, healthy, and looking good...the cathidor from the day before was a nice clean clear color, no blood or anything...she was ready for breakfast, and was ready for the day....and she looked like she would be able to go home...

I was in a good mood...and I was very happy to see her face with a little color in it...and I was happy to see she had a small appitite...so I ordered her breakfast, gave her a little of my breakfast, and got her a good lemon hot tea...and everything was fine....she had some more medicine, and was going to take a nap, so I grabed a quik nap as well.... I came home around 12:00, and left her there to get some needed sleep, and I also had to clean up the house a little, and get the Jeep washed and cleaned out...took care of the dog, and everything was fine.

With a freshly clean Jeep, I headed down to the train station to pick up her mom, aunt, and cousin...then we headed back to the hospital...I guess I parked the Jeep in the wrong spot, because the was bird shit all over the freshly cleaned jeep.....oh well...thats how my week has been. So we get to the hospital and the wife looks alive and fine, the removed her catidor around 3:00, and I got there around 3:10....and the IV was off of her earlier than that...

She was getting hungry again, so I ordered her some more food....she ate a little, then talked to her family about the whole ordeal...and after a while, I said that it is time to let Ga-chan out again, and the Aunt and Cousin had to head back to NY by train, so I took them, and headed back home and grabbed a 20 minute nap....then got a phone call from the wife, then another one from her Brother up in Canada....and I gave him her phone number, and I decided to check e-mails then head back to the Hospital...

I got there, and everything was still fine...but something didn't happen.....

She was supposed to pass some gas yesterday...but nothing yet.. no fart's or shit, or even a little peep came from her anus. So we would give it a little time.... no big deal I guess....

Then later on in the night, the nurse gave her some Vicadine, and I guess K's boddy didn't know what to do with it, so it litterally had no effect on her....and she had to wait for the next med, which would be Moltrin in a few hours... So no big deal...she could handle the little bit of pain.

After a while, since there was still no Farts or shit, or piss coming out of her, I started to get worried, and she was starting to have some pains... Well, a little more time passed..and I really started to freak, and she was writhing in bed with pain...so the nurse came and gave her the moltrin a littl early..but it didn't help....her bladder was getting fuller, and the gas in her bowels was getting more and more from here hearty lunch...

So the time kept passing slowly for us, She's in Pain, and I'm freaking out because I can't help her...so we decided that a supository might help and get the anus relaxed enough to pass some gas, but it just made her worse...the gas decided that it didn't want to go out the anus, or the mouth, and it prolly dis-absorbed itself and went back into the blood stream, she was haveing the gas pain go from her abdomin, then to her stomach area, then it started to travel up to her chest, then to her shoulder....so we knew it was going out of solution... and then I asked the nurse to give her the nasty...and do an enama....she agreed, and she ran to get a bottle , and we promptly administered it....but no effect :( The nurse left us alone with me and her mother, and the wife on the toilet...but no movement...so I thought...hrmmm, lets see if burping might help, so I ran to the fridge, adn got her a gingerail, but no luck...no burp, and no fart....plus the eniam still hasn't done anything...and now the wife was to the point that she was passing out on the toilet...so we told her to stand up, and get back in bed...well, when she stood up, she passed out, and lucilly I was there to catch her, and her mom came to give a hand...so we pulled her to her bed, but we completely forgot about the nice cut on the abdomin area, and we accidently over-extended her wound....Kaori woke up, let out a huge scream, and passed out again....

So I said fuck it, I picked her up, and laid her in the bed, and I noticed that she was comepletely passed out, but starting to go into shock...so I ring the nurse, and nothing...ring some more...nothing.. I checked Kaori out, and she was coming to, but still not responding the way she should, everything was in like a 10 second delay mode for her....so I got her to speak, open her eyes, and follow my fingers...and yup...she was in shock..in so much pain, and the adrinalin rush knocked her out again. So I ran to the nurses station, and told them, and nothing happened....then I ran back and I looked at her stitches, and no blood, so that was a relief, but I noticed that her belly was expanded as big as it was yesterday, so I thought if we can do another catidor, then it might relieve some pressure...so I ran back to the nurses station and asked a nurse to get a catidor...nothing happened.

Angry, I was in and out of her room pissed as fuck, almost yelling and waking up all the other patents and calling any nurse that was availible, snagged one, told her the situation, and she grabbed another nurse and came with a cathidor....finally..some hope was in sight..

Well, the catidor produced 650mls and the majority of the pressure was gone, and the wife was starting to come around, and was starting to feel better...and that did it...she was back to almost normal in a few minutes. But we all were wondering where the enama went to...and we could only think that the colon absorbed it.....so the nurse brought some milk of magniatia (sp) and gave it to the wife with more water...and the wife only had the pain in the stitches, the shoulder and chest, but if was manageable pain. So the nurse was going to bring some more pain meds, and help her sleep....so I felt she was ready for at least 6 hours of good sleep, so I sat the phone next to her bed, and drove her mom home with me....and I grabbed a 6 pack of reddog from the fridge, and that's where I'm at now...drinking a beer to calm me down as I post this, then I'm passing out...

I'm scared...I feel I have more medical knowledge than some of the professionals at this Hospital... Bridgeport Hospital SUCKS....I will never bring another person, family member, or even an enemy to this place...it's that bad.

I'm glad my Dad was an EMT, then he was in the Search and Rescue team, then the head of the SAR, and he tought First Aid to other SAR teams in the state...I'm glad I was with him and I learned something....So Dad...if your reading this....Thank You for the training. :)

Ohhh...To the Guys and Gals here....The wifey say's Thanks :wub:

wow.. good luck on everything!! you'd think that they would have brought a doctor in at some point during this whole ordeal?

does she have anyone there with her? i remember what it was like for me, when i was in teh hospital, getting brain surgery.. i dont know what i would have done if i hadnt had my mom or dad there with me at all times.. it was so lonly, and even kind of scary being there by myself.. the only times i was by myself was when mom and/or dad went to go to the cafeteria to get food..

again, good luck with everything!!

Clayton, seriously man, If you guys need anything in the coming months PLEASE dont hesitate to ask...

I hope everything is better tomm...

:p

B) :p

:) :lol: ;)

:) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

B) :) :p :D B) :) :p :D

I got to the hospital this morning, and I walked into her room...and she's fine...good to go....healthy......and ready to leave..... :p :p :p :p :p :p

Last night at around 2:00 AM, she had the longest fart of her life.....phisssssssshshshshshshhshshshshshshshshshshshshshshhshhsshtsttt...ahhhhhhhhh

and she pissed on her own twice, and took a healthy dump....

The doctor released her and now she is ready to come home :p

I got her prescriptions, and now to swap cars and take the Jeep to the hospital and grab her....I took her mom for a ride in the Z this morning to the hospital....she loves it :p :) :lol: I said I need some JDM parts...hehe

be back in a few..... ;)

More good news...She's back home, and in Bed.... :D

Got the scripts and she's doing fine...and her mother is treating her to some good old fashion Japanese get-well food....plus whe's going to make me something for dinner too ;)

I finally had time to catch my breath, and get back out to the garage...today is a tune up day for the Z, and it will get it's first handwashed bath that I've been putting off....and a decent oil change. :lol: Hopefully some tires comes for it soon ;) Then it will be the car to take the mom-in-law back to NY sat...cause it has a kick ass AC...and if someone hits it down there, then I know it's not my fault...and insurance will cover it :lol:

Tommorrow I got to go JDM food shopping and get the wife a week's worth of Japanese movies so she's not bored out of her skull while in bed...and if some parts come in the mail, then I can jump back onto the AE86 project and try to get it running a little better and start the tuning on it.....hehe Then I got to order a new accelerator cable for the Jeep, and replace the snapped cable, so I will have a spare vehical again....

And the wife wishes to give a thanks to B and everyone who's rooting for her......

next time Brian and Jeffie7 comes over they will get a hug and a possible surprize ;)

Thanks Everyone :)
Clayton

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 22 2004, 02:39 PM
next time Brian and Jeffie7 comes over they will get a hug and a possible surprize ;)
[post=366890]Quoted post[/post]​

she's your wife man... i couldn't possibly do that.

:lol: :lol:

i'm glad to hear she's doing well... it always sucks being in bed, but knowing you're taking good care of her is all that much better to her i'm sure.

share some of that JDM food. i haven't had japanese in over a year. :(

get well soon, chica!! :)

Back