Clean 1990 B16 Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gsr Crx

here you go, my loss is your gain. I am selling my baby because i am going back to school and need the money, help her find a good home. Now to the specifics

1990 Crx Dx

-jdm b16a swap (motor was rebuilt when i bought it just so i would know there wouldnt be any problems)
-brand new excedy clutch, will hold up to 275 hp and 250 lb/ft of torque
-tanabe racing medallion exhaust
-iceman intake with ractive headshield filter, i wasnt a big ractive fan until this purchase, but their products arent bad, the heatsheild idea is a smart one
-rear disc brake conversion
-eibach sportline springs
-tokico struts
-full si interior Seats and door panels
-apexi s-afc custom mounted in headliner, no one can see it but you, gives off cool blue lighting effect at night
-autometer tach, oil pressure, and water temp gauges
-momo steering wheel
-integra radiator
-gsr wheels

Audio system
-Alpine cda-7998 real competition qualty deck, retails for $900
-polk momo component speakers front and rear
-alpine mrvf340 4 channel amp (cleanest 4 channel i have ever heard)
-alpine XM satellite radio (a must for road trips)
-all wiring is premium monster cable wiring
-viper 300 alarm with proximity (motion sensor) with keyless entry, i had to add actuators of course

I am asking $6500 for the car, with the audio system which is worth well over $2500, if you dont want the radio and 4 channel i am asking $5000, i will leave the speakers in so there are no unused holes in the doors.

This is your chance to own the car that i have slaved over, all the audio was professionally installed by me, i am an mecp certified professional. Email me for pics and questions at eu4ia182@aol.com, or instant messenger under Eu4ia182. the only probelm is if you need it shipped you are going to have to arrange that, the only reason i say this is because last time a car was shipped i bought, ended up missing, and i cant accept that kind of liability, i hope you understand. I will also accept a certified bank check

Back