SD Clean 1991 NA Mazda Rx-7 FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hunter4life

Rotary Man
Ok well I am selling my 91 NA mazda rx-7 looking towards upgrading. Pretty much stock except for exhaust (not just tips) and smoked lights. It has 97000 original miles and has no body rust whatsoever (rocker guarded on bottom). Clean car but in no hurry to sell so Im kinda feelin the market lol. No lowballing please this is a great car and I have taken care of her.

Note: Almost forgot^_^, Engine was professionally rebuilt and has 16000 miles on it. Have reciepts for work done.

Attachments

• 019_19.JPG
    019_19.JPG
    469.9 KB · Views: 822
  • 021_21.JPG
    021_21.JPG
    412.3 KB · Views: 294
  • 024_24.JPG
    024_24.JPG
    398.7 KB · Views: 376
  • 023_23.JPG
    023_23.JPG
    366.2 KB · Views: 634
it helps to put a starting price

i have a 95 del sol si (d16z6) cons: it has a little bit of paint fade on the side mirrors. small tear in carpet where the honda floor mat was. i do not have the stock rims but i might be able to get vtec model rims if needed. pros: cold air intake, custom exhaust, coil overs, stage 2 clutch (about 8k miles) vis carbon fiber trunk (i have the stock one as well) carbon fiber top (its not on now, but i have it in my garage) new cd player, new front speekers, oil change every 4k miles, 117,XXX miles.

interested?????

Last edited:
Then why are you bumping?

Very clean RX, I give you that. Who did you have it rebuilt by? Rotary Resurrection??

i'm fighting a horrible urge to bump the post. maybe hes bumping to notify all the sale is off, tho yeah, thats not why u should bump.

Back