CLEAN 94 eg hatch! GSR swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rhdeg

i have a 1994 honda civic eg hatch, its red, super clean fresh paint, new bumper, ek side skirts, gsr front and rear seats, gsr motor, runs great and shifts perfect!,
its lowered with kyb struts and ground controll coilovers,
has tanabe exhaust , dc header, aem cold air intake, did a clean simple wire tuck on the engine bay, relocated the fuse box and ecu and battery,
i made a new ignition with push button start.
has 15in gold rota slipstreams.
ipone285.jpg

ipone282.jpg
ipone278.jpg
ipone284.jpg
ipone283.jpg

car runs great and is in great shape!
call alan for details
443 562 3873

Last edited:
ummmm, if your not interested in the car dont say anything, if some one wants beter pics they can ask or come see it in person.

umm.. its a public forum i'll say whatever the hell i want.. its not like i was crapping on your thread now was i?.. just trying to help you sell it.. i know i'd rather see what i was planning to buy before wasting my gas and driving to check it out..

Last edited:
trades?
the info "eg6sir" requested would be helpful 2 knw if ur close enough 2 make a trade
i'm in south central pa so if that helps...?

i see that it is indeed a Clean 94 EG GSR swap but whats the clock.. what are u l00king to get for the car.. and are u accepting trades?

i got the car with a cluster swap allready in it, it has 100k on the cluster, the body and everything is in great shape so if i had to take a guess i bet it couldnt be over 120k on the body, and the motor is verry clean and runs great, since its and american gsr out of a 96 it also looks like it could have no more then 80k on it but this is all a guess, could have more could have less?? im looking to get 5k for the car and not looking for any trades

i got a 94 ej1 coupe i'll trade you
got a rebuilt gsr block, b16 head, type r trans...we could work something out
1(717)-816-3564 is my cell if you wanna call/txt me
i'm from chambersburg area in pa
glws

In the classifieds section Im begining to see a pattern. The only ppl who talk shit are the ones who aparently cant read what others post.

Bump for the OP. Clean car that I wish I could pick up. GL.

Is it just the pictures or is it more of a orangey red? Looks nice, good luck with the sale.

Just curious, were the fuse box, ECU, and battery relocated to the trunk? And maybe a picture of it.

Back