"clean" 98 ek civic hatch d16 sohc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lazzer408

Anyone interested in a '98 ek? Chassis has 146k mi. It was hit in the right front headlight. The headlight, hood, fender, and bumper were all replaced with used ones. The upper core support was straightened. The car is black and the used parts are also black. There is very little rust on the car and honestly I'd have to look around to find it. The original engine blew up and I put a 60k replacement engine in it. It's a d16y7 engine. There's a small dent in the drivers fender that should pop out. The drivers door has a dent below the rear view mirror. The fin has a small dent also. Clean otherwise. The interior is in nice shape but is missing the drivers door speaker cover and window crank. The ac blows cold. The worst part about the car? It's automatic!! :D I'm getting about 28-30mpg. Runs great. Located in northeast Illinois. Average blue book is $4000 but there out of there minds. Make me a reasonable offer. Consider trades. I'll have pics when the sun comes up.

Back