clear signals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

hey guys just got my clear corners and bumpers...not a fuckin clue in the world how they go in lol...any body know how to install the bumper lights? i think i got the corners figgerd out....bastard i got em off decided now to gimme instructions

are you serious?? if you cant put on corner lights then you dont need to be near a car..

first off, it would help to know what kind of car it is..

hey man no need to be a hater....i never actully sized it up before...its a 95 accord...i went out and actullly looked at it and had all 4 changed in 30 mins i never looked at the car b4 i asked for help...turns out i didnt need it

not hatin, i just think it would be common sense to look at what your doing before saying you dont know how to do it.. :D glad you figured it out :ph34r:

yeah i no wat ya mean....it was ashitty day here at the time and i wanted to know if there was a lot of work to it....if so i wouldnt have bothered i thought i mite have had to remove bumper cover but i found the holes to acces the screws and i found out the corners just pop out once u remove the screws i just didnt wanna break anything^_^

Back