1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clear signals

Discussion in 'Accord' started by critchy88, Apr 14, 2007.

1. critchy88

critchy88 New Member

hey guys just got my clear corners and bumpers...not a fuckin clue in the world how they go in lol...any body know how to install the bumper lights? i think i got the corners figgerd out....bastard i got em off decided now to gimme instructions

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

are you serious?? if you cant put on corner lights then you dont need to be near a car..

first off, it would help to know what kind of car it is..

3. critchy88

critchy88 New Member

hey man no need to be a hater....i never actully sized it up before...its a 95 accord...i went out and actullly looked at it and had all 4 changed in 30 mins i never looked at the car b4 i asked for help...turns out i didnt need it

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

not hatin, i just think it would be common sense to look at what your doing before saying you dont know how to do it.. :D glad you figured it out :ph34r:

5. critchy88

critchy88 New Member

yeah i no wat ya mean....it was ashitty day here at the time and i wanted to know if there was a lot of work to it....if so i wouldnt have bothered i thought i mite have had to remove bumper cover but i found the holes to acces the screws and i found out the corners just pop out once u remove the screws i just didnt wanna break anything^_^

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted