clearing out some coins!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think you need longer auctions that end at a more opportune time.

The longer auction, along with a picture listed on the side of the auction and a bold heading allows for the auction to be more visible and generate a greater response.

i know, my camera sucks... but all my shit was OGP or certified... at that quality level, pics aren't really necessary

i know, my camera sucks... but all my shit was OGP or certified... at that quality level, pics aren't really necessary

I'm not a coin aficionado but I do know people. I know when people are about to part with their money, they would like to have seen exactly what they're getting to calm their nerves and relax some buying resistance.

Think of it as buying a certified car, without seeing a picture, when you're told its perfect. Its a difficult thing to do.

Honestly I think with new pictures and longer auction times, you'll do just fine. You'll need the longer auction times to round up those people who don't constantly check ebay. I'm online a large portion of the time and I don't constantly check ebay, if it weren't for these boards I would have never known about those auctions or have checked ebay during the term of the auction.

You also have to get into the mind of the people who are buying. Many coin collectors are older and wealthy. These people are less likely to be on the internet and checking ebay constantly.

Back