Climate/Global warming research lab hacked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahah seeded like crazy. was getting 1.6 mb/s

Bravo to the hackers, but this won't cure gullible people's stupidity, nor will it stop the media/propaganda blitz funded by scams like carbon credits. Scam artists like Al Gore have already shown government how much money can be made from ignorant peoples guilt of "destroying the environment". It's like telling people we can build cars that get 100+ mpg. It's true, smart people know we can, but the industries in place don't want their profits cut into. Likewise the scientists who focused their studies and get their grant money for studying climate change, the people selling carbon credits, and governments hoping to charge taxes for emissions don't want the gravy train to derail.

theres really not much to cliff note

read the story from the telegraph and that puts into pretty basic and simple highlights

hackers got hold of a bunch of data and communications between people in the global warming business
data and communications show that they are purposefully slanting and in many cases misrepresenting the data to make their arguments
several fliers and documents stating how to push their argument forward with the least resistance from people

like i said the telegraph article sums it up pretty well
sifting through the data just verifies that they are lying pieces of shit pushing forward an agenda based primarily around profit and control

so all this shit can be public and nothing will happen.

jose canseco writes a book about steroids and congress initiates a 10 year investigation.

American government repeatedly disappoints when trying to represent the people's needs and perceptions of current events.

thank you, but I'm very dissapointed. I was hoping for lower heating bills this winter.

Bravo to the hackers, but this won't cure gullible people's stupidity, nor will it stop the media/propaganda blitz funded by scams like carbon credits.

Very well said. I can guarantee you this won't make the evening news.

People are going to believe what they believe. A good friend of mine voted for Obama basically because of his environmental stance. He believes that any evidence contradicting global warming is put forth by people with a financial/political motive to discredit it, while at the same time denying that people who support it would have the same motives. The last conversation we had about it he somehow linked not doing something about global warming to terrorism spiraling out of control.

Last edited:
this will be swept so far under the rug it will seem like it never happened

the people who brought this info public will be discredited and made to look like completely untrustworthy pieces of shit who cant be trusted to tell you if water is wet or not

this information being public is only part of the equation... next is to get people exposed to it.... you need to get them to understand it... then you need to get them to actually accept it... then they need to do something about it

this will all be downplayed and discredited on all sides by everyone who has multiple BILLIONS of dollars riding on this... and to quote one of my favorite movies
Not money! Fifteen million dollars. Money is what you take to the grocery store. It's what you get out of an ATM. Fifteen million dollars isn't money. It's a motive with a universal adapter on it.
- Joe Sarno (James Caan), The Way of the Gun

now replace "Fifteen million dollars" with BILLIONS of dollars and try really hard to think of what you wouldnt do to protect that kind of investment

there is not only multiple BILLIONS of dollars at stake here, there is also power... serious fucking power.... the only thing better than BILLIONS of dollars, is power

this will be left in the corners of the internet, where it will be discarded as conspiracy theorist quakery.... this can not be allowed to become mainstream

that hacker is about to be locked up at gitmo or some shit. he's going to be taken off the grid and never seen/heard from again.

Hell Al Gore has a bajillion dollars invested in this little scheme. Why in the fuck do people assume that the green energy douches are better than big oil? Are they both not out to make as much money as humanly possible? Uhhhh yes, yes they are.

Downloading that info now too.

Back