climbers hooks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And how about the (week sauce) liscense plate trim piece... rice

ok, so nobody really knows why anybody does it. interesting.

How's a rainbow formed? Why are boobies good and guys like to play with them? How does a posi traction on a Hemi road runner work? Why do ricers put caribiners on their cars OEM tow hook?
THEY JUST DO!

Last edited:
This is what I found on the net.

Some people hang items off their rear "tow hooks." right under their rear bumper. The items that these people hang can range from, Dice, teddy bears, panties, plush toys, and other werid ornaments.

WHY??

Answer: Well, these people are most likely a new wave of Import enthusiasts we lable "Wonna be Drifters" or Wanna be "JDM-ers."

Drifters and Wonna be Drifters are these folks that have a Rear Wheel Drive (commonly Japanese cars like (Nissan 240sx, 1986 corollas, 1990's Mazda RX7's) They hang items so that when they take a hard corner or try to "Drift" that corner, these Ornaments sway back and forth and as people from behind can see it.

JDM-ers = are people who love Japanese Domestic Market. These JDM-ers try to make their cars look and perform like cars in Japan. By adding vaious Japanese Sidemarkers, headlights, Front Ends, Engine swaps, etc, they make their Lame USA cars (which are identical to some japanese cars but 100% of the time has less horsepower and uncool things). That is why they Love Japanese items because these Japanese items are cooler and faster.

You can Find many of the JDM and some Drifters and wonna be drifters hanging various items from their rear tow hooks as well has having a few Japanese Decal stickers such as somes with an Orange Tear drop and a green V like plastic logo. Beginner and Elderly badges they call them. Noobie and Experienced.

I have not seen anyone put a Carabiner on their tow hook but maybe that's a new Japanese trend or he/she is a mountain climber??

In europe people put squeaky toys off their right rear bumper so when they're parallel parking, they won't damage the car behind them, and there's an audible alert when they 'almost' hit them.

If it's true then it's not really that lame...
Would you settle for slightly lame? Maybe, just a little? At least take into consideration the rest of the Ricer evidence and you may be able to imagine how BAD ASS he thought he was when he snugged down the bolts on his fresh plate and lame trim piece.

^ x2... At least thats what I pictured, IDK maybe its cause you guys are old and you're not in with what's dope anymore lol.

Would you settle for slightly lame? Maybe, just a little? At least take into consideration the rest of the Ricer evidence and you may be able to imagine how BAD ASS he thought he was when he snugged down the bolts on his fresh plate and lame trim piece.

The plate unto itself isn't lame. When combined with the other lame trinkets however, then it becomes more gimicky...

that car does not look at all rice from what i can see.other than the john deer thing..
asr subframe brace=SEXY

Back