Clock keeps counting???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scottp11

The Seniorest Member....
I am not sure why, but for some reason my clock in my 93 Integra just keeps counting. It will say "9:55" "9:56" "9:57" "9:58" "9:59", then start back at "9:00", all with in about a minute.

I bought the car like this, and was wondering if anyone has had this problem or might now why it's doing this. Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

yup. Push the minute button a few times and see if it un-sticks. If not, take it apart and clean the contacts. If you're lazy hit ebay. I bought a replacement for mine for something to the tune of $15 shipped.

Thanks, I'll try that today when I get off work. I don't know why I didn't think of that... LOL
Thanks again.

it's groundhog dayyyyyy.....
clock_groundhog_day.jpg

Hit up your local pick and pull and pocket one. Cant beat the five finger discount. How ghetto of me.Ha.

Well, I tried pushing the minute button a couple of times to see if it will unstick, but no luck. The button seems to be working fine. It comes out and goes back in like its supposed to. I guess I'll have to take it apart and see if maybe some dirt or something in there is keeping it stuck. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. Thanks again.

Back