Close Call, cause I'm an idiot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Nothing really major. I finally welded up my exhuast and had to test it out, at every speed/rpm possible. It's not fun getting pulled over when you know you were doing 110.

1. I'm an idiot
2. I got really fucking lucky because the cop was a cool dude for not giving me a ticket for 50+ over
3. I need to stay in my hole and only come out to make it to work...slowly

I don't understand myself sometimes, I'm still trying to think what the hell I was thinking.

So you DIDN'T get a ticket? Holy shit.

This is not the luck i'm used to seeing from Bryan.

That's really fuckin cool of the cop... 50+ mph the speed limit. Did you give him head? :laugh:

LOL

No ticket. It was actually more than 50 over, 71 over. It was on a straight dead road, no one around, except the cop, 40 MPH speed limit, I was doing ~111.

Even as he pulled me over he just seemed like a cool cop, I told him where I was going, he checked my license, ins, reg, etc and told me to slow down and that was that.

he wants your super splerms y0, run!!!

and i have never in my entire life experienced an encounter with a police officer that went as well as this...

he let you go for over 100mph
that just amazes me...
that could have been at least one more felony charge against you...
damn

did you tell him you can;t get in trouble cause of slap etc?

Maybe the cop was gay...and now he know where you live...... ph34r:

I live in NJ, i have PA reg, ins and license, no non local cop knows where I actually live.

He might have been gay, but that would be irrelevant since I'm not. :laugh:

I didn't tell him shit, All I really told him I was going to my grandmother's house.

Setting the cruise at 110...I'll give it some time before I do that again.

i thought you were gonna say you almost got someone pregnant.... you didnt knock up the cop did you?

I don't understand cops. Sometimes they will let you off. Other times they will be cool about things, but "they just have to do their job". And still other times, they are complete assholes who will write you a ticket for anything they can find wrong. Here in Colorado, I've only encountered the latter 2 kinds.

unfortunately cops and judges are just like everyone else...

sometimes they have a good day, and sometimes they've had a shitty day...

Speaking of close calls:

My friend Victor had the cops called on him by his estranged ex-girlfriend, and he was in jail for 5 days. He got out yesterday, and came down to the shop. Well, the shop is 2 blocks down from the police station.

He turned onto Union and did a block-long wheelie on his Triumph. The chief of police was sitting at the stop sign at the intersection he just turned on.

He got pulled over, but didn't get a ticket because the chief said his wheelie was just that impressive.

:p

Back