Close Call

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 16 2003, 09:45 PM
I agree about the whole cops are assholes, I mean tickets for tint?...come-on! I always thought that if bistandards were in danger, the police couldn't pursue, hense the whole call of chase thing. Personally, I hope your friend takes home the city purse on this one. :D

Not ALL cops are assholes. Some, maybe. That's like me saying all girls who drive Civics are slow... :rolleyes:

By the way, it's "bystanders".

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jul 17 2003, 09:00 AM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Jul 16 2003, 09:45 PM
I agree about the whole cops are assholes, I mean tickets for tint?...come-on! I always thought that if bistandards were in danger, the police couldn't pursue, hense the whole call of chase thing. Personally, I hope your friend takes home the city purse on this one. :D

Not ALL cops are assholes. Some, maybe. That's like me saying all girls who drive Civics are slow... :rolleyes:

By the way, it's "bystanders".

and you wonder why yall guys are single......

i mean seriously is that the best you could come up with?.... You're in a Honda forum trashin' other Hondas. Sounds like a life to me. And by the way...masterbation is still considered single B16.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 17 2003, 10:27 AM
i mean seriously is that the best you could come up with?.... You're in a Honda forum trashin' other Hondas. Sounds like a life to me. And by the way...masterbation is still considered single B16.

lol, i wasn't trashing hondas, i was trashing girl drivers :doh:

i hereby proclaim that i masterbate ona near-regular basis.
i am single
i have money
i don't have to put up with bullshit
i don't get in stupid fights
i don't have a random pink toothbrush sitting in my bathroom
i am enjoying my youth without being tied down.
sex is overrated.

yeah it is. women use it as a tool/weapon.

they get mad at you, you don't get sex.
they make you say shit you don't mean, or hold off on sex

trust me. spanking it, and being single rocks.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 17 2003, 01:34 PM
yeah it is. women use it as a tool/weapon.

they get mad at you, you don't get sex.
they make you say shit you don't mean, or hold off on sex

trust me. spanking it, and being single rocks.

getting laid and not having a girlfriend rocks. Note my other post about turning the tables.

You must have been beaten once by a girl B16. No need to be bitter, suck it up and move on. Not all girls are the fake hair and long nails type whose b/f's fix up there cars. So insisting that ALL girls don't know how to drive is ignorant. I'll let you have the last word since it will make you "feel like a man". I have better things to do than to argue with ignorance.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 17 2003, 01:36 PM
You must have been beaten once by a girl B16. No need to be bitter, suck it up and move on. Not all girls are the fake hair and long nails type whose b/f's fix up there cars. So insisting that ALL girls don't know how to drive is ignorant. I'll let you have the last word since it will make you "feel like a man". I have better things to do than to argue with ignorance.

:owned:

and as an added bonus

:cockblocked:

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 17 2003, 10:36 AM

damn, people can't take jokes anymore... i really hit a soft spot :(
sorry, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.

last word = me feeling like a man.
oh ya baby!!! :worthy: to me, THE MAN

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Jul 17 2003, 10:38 AM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Jul 17 2003, 01:36 PM

and as an added bonus

ty :D

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Jul 17 2003, 01:38 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Jul 17 2003, 01:36 PM

and as an added bonus

:cliffs:

Cockblock – The act or actions that cause a man to lose an opportunity for a connection with the opposite sex.- 'nuff said. :lol:

Back