Close call?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 1 2005, 09:10 PM
Oh my...that would have stained my drawers.
[post=519452]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that guy did. :driver2:

:rotflmao: Hahahahaha!!! I couldn't stop laughing I don't know why.
The way it looked and the guys reaction, LOL! I'm sorry i'm sick.

yup definatly would have shit myself.... id pretty much pit in and call it a day at that point.... id be too tweeked to drive after that

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 1 2005, 09:32 PM
yup definatly would have shit myself.... id pretty much pit in and call it a day at that point.... id be too tweeked to drive after that
[post=519525]Quoted post[/post]​

For real!!!
That is your get out of jail free card of life.

Awesome find!! Yeah the drivers reaction was a bit delayed, as if he had to make sure he didnt just imagine that. I myself was suprised that he kept driving. I would have probably called it a day.

Yeah, time to pit, go home, change your boxers and smoke a bowl. At least he didn't have a knee-jerk reaction to it and possibly caused another accident. He held it straight.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 6 2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah, time to pit, go home, change your boxers and smoke a bowl. At least he didn't have a knee-jerk reaction to it and possibly caused another accident. He held it straight.
[post=521825]Quoted post[/post]​

:word: that would have been the end of the day for me. That guy got lucky

What a dumbfuck in the Viper. I mean, if the guy had an inkling of a clue that would have never happened. :thumbsup: to ham-fisted rich guys in Vipers.......hopefully he kills himself before passing on any genetic material.

*this is why most clubs don't just let people on track and go nuts.

Back