Closing on wednesday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Google has a black box over the google above the search bar. I like the censored on this site.

Well?

Throw the first switch!!!

MartyFeldmanIgor.jpg

Difficult or not, it should be done if they are truly against it.

In the end it comes down to money. If they shut down they'd also have to explain in detail to many shareholders that could careless about the internet in the first place why it is they took a loss of money to make a point.

People could feel it's amateur and kid like and it could cause their stock to go down.

Did you do this on purpose, B? Thought it was pretty funny last night while trying to surf the site.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 128
my subscriptions page is edited, but nothing else.

just black out major chunks of the site.

if you click on censored you can bring the bars back.

My two most frequented web comics are shut down, xkcd and cyanide and happiness, as well as my favorite blog, bettermyths.blogspot.

Entertain me hondaswap. Everything that keeps me occupied on snow days like today, are protesting.

Google has blacked out their logo.

Thank god they didn't black out their site like wikipedia, I don't know how I'd find anything...

Google has blacked out their logo.

Thank god they didn't black out their site like wikipedia, I don't know how I'd find anything...

i know. might have to use yahoo or something. shudder.

everything worth seeing on the internet makes its way here anyway....

Back