Closing on wednesday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Emailed my congressman and a senator today. Funny that Fienstiens email site is down.

Some of us have been living in the SOPA/PIPA age for a long time now.

16364d1326916048-13475605c7a81f8.png

Attachments

• $13475605C7A81F8.png
    $13475605C7A81F8.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 192
if you hit ESC right after a wiki page loads you can get it to stop before bouncing you to the black screen of death

craigslist still works give it 10 seconds after you go to there site, and when will we know if this passes or not ? when will this crap be over.

Some of us have been living in the SOPA/PIPA age for a long time now.

16364d1326916048-13475605c7a81f8.png

True dat. Do you guys have your stuff setup so if the word Wikileaks shows up any where on the page it blocks it? That's always fun when I am cruising news sites. Or researching info for work and it gets blocked because of one word.

Reminds me of some of the other weird laws/fines/time out there.

Howard Stern was talking about some guy who found a nude picture of a girl online and then contacted her saying he wouldnt show it to anyone if she sent him some more pictures, if not he would post it online for everyone to see.

She went to the police and the guy got busted for it. Was sentenced to 20 years, plus reg as a sex offender since it was a sexual cyber crime and they made an example of him.

I believe Howard stern said something along the lines of next time he should just drive to her house and rape her.

Might get less time in jail.

so can i still download some music from frostwire and not worry about my door being kicked in lol

ok read over it again, so basically its if i upload copy write materiel,, then i could go down.

Back