Club Constitution?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Hey, My friends and I are going to start our own club soon and I was wondering what should be included in a constitution for it so equal rights are given to each member but not more power so someone could be the head honcho of it. Anyone have one already made that I could kind of revise and use or anything of that sort? I accept all answers so no reply is a bad one.

ps. Club name is Projekt Mayh3m

sounds like a bunch of 17 year old ricers, that will get no respect.
to some people, thats more important :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 12 2003, 12:09 AM
sounds like a bunch of 17 year old ricers, that will get no respect.

:werd:

That's why I didn't post in this thread in the first place.

Who cares about rules? Just get together, give yourselves a name, then go hang out and have fun. Once you start drafting "constitutions" and make a set of rules, you're more like a gang- and then people's feelings start to get hurt, people struggle over power, blah blah blah. Just go out and have fun, and be safe while you're doing it.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 12 2003, 12:16 AM
u drive a vette calista?

Nope. I blew up my engine smoking a Vette... and it's Calesta, not Calista. Calista is a super skinny rail thin actress... :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 12 2003, 12:17 AM
then, your cousin starts wearing snake-skin pants

That's when it gets really scary. You can solve that problem by just going up and :slap: then :kick: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's my feeling that if you start by spelling your club name normal you'll get a bit more respect from people. I mean misspelled Project and how many car people on the streets are gonna no 3 is E in hacker slang. And secondly what would that have to do with your cars?

I don't understand the whole concept of a "club." Why a club? Why not just some friends who like to go hang out and drive around town in their bad ass cars? Why do you need a set of rules to hang out with friends? if i ever did start...a team?...that's how i'd do it..i'd get all my friends w/ their nice rides and just cruise town..represent ourselves at the races..thus letting our driving do the talking..not our "club name..e.g. Projekt May3m??"

just to give you an example of what a "non-club" member feel like when a mob of "club" cars goes driving by him....

i was at the beach the other night, slowly making my way to the bars, when about 20 WACK ass civics with altezzas

and a grip of 90-92 accords in some WACK ass car club goes driving by....with the mirror tint windows...chrome wheels

blue lights on the winshelid wipers...CRAPPY tail light conversions.....and to be quite honest, i was embarrased to be seen in my

lowered civic next to these idiots. then i revved on the "leader" or the idiot leading this procession of rice down the street and he

bitched out. go figure.

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 12 2003, 01:25 AM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 12 2003, 01:19 AM
karnash
@Mar 12 2003, 12:16 AM
u drive  a vette calista?

Calista is a super skinny rail thin actress... :lol:

mmmm "super skinny actress"

ya i know, i was too lazy to edit.

my bad

No problem. :lol:

I should've picked another user name, but "Calesta" is what I've been using on all the car boards. "Vryce" as a user name doesn't sit too well with the import scene, at least not to me... although that name has nothing to do with rice. Oh well. It's too late now.

:slap:

I agree with you 100% about how you feel about car "clubs". There's just too much drama, and it always gets out of hand.

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 12 2003, 02:30 AM
I agree with you 100% about how you feel about car "clubs". There's just too much drama, and it always gets out of hand.

Yes, that is why i closed the chapter of Slammed Illusions here. People tried to stick their nose up instead of helping ppl. In okla you dont have shops or places that sell the coolest shit, usually 80's GTS covers and shit. They wanted to rag on ppl instead of helping them do work. Fuck the drama.

I'm gonna side with the other poster's on this one. You really don't NEED a club to hang out, and it just attracts too much attention. We only have 3 clubs in town, on was started about 2 years ago and the other 2 are just spin offs because those people couldn't get in. But this other club, which was originally meant for performance and racing turned into a 60+ member bohemoth which showcases some off the worst and more advanced cases of riceyness. If you want attention, get your group of friends together and tune your shit so you can spank atleast a few people at these "meets". I forgot what I was talking about

MIKE U LOVE THESE DONT U? :slap: :kick: :slap: :kick: HAHA

We Have A SHIT LOAD of car Clubs/Teams in T.O
They are cool.. some have beef with one another.. thats when it gets out of hand.. when people take things too seriously..

Just like someone said b4.. get together slap on a catchy name.. and have fun thats what its about
making a website is cool too.. if u want to get recognized................
stickers and what not.. signs of unity.... bs bs.......
been there dont that........

ummmmmmm.................
i have a project from LAW CLASS its on a contitution for Mars... that we had to make up.
:blink:
if u want that

or go to yahoo.. or google and type in weird constitution.. or funny, fun, cool constitution... somethings bound to pop up that u could rip off.. and change it around and use it as ur own...

WHATEVER FLOATS UR BOAT! clubs are ok.. as long as u kno how to handle it

s3e6f723e54e54.jpg

Add some more girly ones :(!!!
i want to play with emmmmmmmm
This is the only one thats remotly girlyyyyyyyy :wub:
and this one......... of it wasnt gay :ghey:

Back