clubsi.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
how many clubsi.com dictator-esque moderators does it take to change a light bulb?

two. one to change the light bulb, and one to suck my dick.

I just got warned on that site, I am so fucking pissed, they said that I can't post more than ONE for sale item in the classified section. So they made a list which is pinned for all the people that are warned, then banned.

So now I am on the list for my warning, and next step is ban in the forsale section and then the moderator sent a PM and he was obnoxious in it stating "is that difficult?"

I am so fucking pissed.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 21 2003, 10:38 PM
I just got warned on that site, I am so fucking pissed, they said that I can't post more than ONE for sale item in the classified section. So they made a list which is pinned for all the people that are warned, then banned.

So now I am on the list for my warning, and next step is ban in the forsale section and then the moderator sent a PM and he was obnoxious in it stating "is that difficult?"

I am so fucking pissed.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

what a minute....they wont let you post more than one item for sale?? is that saying you cant have a post for selling a bumper one week and then selling an ecu and shift linkage, the next week for example?? or is that saying you can only post one item for sale in only one post?? either way thats a crock of shit if you ask me

yeah I know, that is right. Only one for sale post at a time, if you sell it then edit/delete it and post another. Post two at one time, your warned, do it again, your banned...it is like nazi germany.

The funny part is that before I lost my post count over there I had been a member since 99, which is before literally all the other mods...punks...

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 21 2003, 10:38 PM
I hate you.

I know!
:)

I just registered on there. You have to wait to be approved by a moderator before you can login! What kind of crap is that?!?!
Still waiting...
Seems like it's gonna be a bunch of crap already...

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 22 2003, 12:05 AM
I just registered on there. You have to wait to be approved by a moderator before you can login! What kind of crap is that?!?!
Still waiting...
Seems like it's gonna be a bunch of crap already...

I thought that you had a name on there already?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 21 2003, 10:38 PM
I hate you.

i think what afi is trying to say in his usual cryptic demeanor is that you should really just shut the fuck up. if you got beef with them, go post whore over there.

glad to see you made it over to hondaswap, not quite talking about your ex bitches (club si) and move on

sure, the URL is ClubSi.com, but once you really get there you realize it should be ClubPat.com . :D <_<

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 22 2003, 06:09 AM-->
Afipunk21
@Sep 21 2003, 10:38 PM
I hate you.

i think what afi is trying to say in his usual cryptic demeanor is that you should really just shut the fuck up. if you got beef with them, go post whore over there.

glad to see you made it over to hondaswap, not quite talking about your ex bitches (club si) and move on

That's a nice deduction. Didn't think that's what it meant but yeah... :lol:

so what you guys are saying is that a hacker needs to hit that site...hmmm...any volunteers...:ph34r:

no, don't bother, I still know, and am friends with enough people over there, that I would hate to see that happen......don't bother, the whole ordeal is done with (hopefully) so just let it go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back