cluster probs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dixonsi

well i got my si with a ex cluster in it:mellow: . it would not light up so i checked the fuses.......nothing........dimmer.........nothing. so i said what the hell ill get a si cluster i like them better any way. so i did and know its doing the same thing every thing works but it want light up.so i changed the light in it and still nothing.wtf :confused: the funny thing is on my ex cluster it had a yellow,green,orange,and 2 blues. but on my si every thing fit but there was no orange plug place. plz help me out. just lmk something:(

Do you mean the yellow plug? Thats for your cruize control and will make no difference. I did a gsr cluster in my 97 and then went back to the civic cluster, one thing i noticed is that the pins get bent when the plugs get unplugged and replugged. Check the pins and make sure there is a good connection. Remember, the pins in the plug do not plug into the cluster, they are pressed up against the motherboard surface. Look at it closely, the pins have parts that stick up out of the plug, those get bent. I lost water temp and speedo and didn't know why untill i looked closely. Good Luck.

Back