Cluster Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90'CivicSi

I have seen a couple cluster swaps in EF civics before but i have never seen a DA cluster in an EF i just dont know if it has been done but i wanted to do that its just i need the wiring guide for my cluster and DA cluster to match them up decently any help would be appreciated

DA Swap

I see no-one's answered this. But then again, the DA-ED/EF swap is one of the most common and easiest of all cluster swaps, and there is an abundance of information, including wiring diagrams, available through GOOGLE.

DA6Cluster.jpg

cluster004_2.jpg

Peter

find one from a standard if you can though. it's not worth it to explain to every ass hole that looks in your car that you did not replace the auto-button-shifter to a "manual type."

find one from a standard if you can though. it's not worth it to explain to every ass hole that looks in your car that you did not replace the auto-button-shifter to a "manual type."

haha well i got it for free so i'm not complaining and no one ever notices anyway unless i point it out. i got the engine from my friends wrecked teg so while i had the car in my garage i figured i'd take anything else out of it that might be of use. i.e. the cluster itself and the cluster plugs with plenty of wire. course i could just photochop em outta there :p lol

dsc00031wh1wr4.jpg

Last edited:
Back