1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cluster Swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 90'CivicSi, Aug 28, 2008.

1. 90'CivicSi

90'CivicSi New Member

I have seen a couple cluster swaps in EF civics before but i have never seen a DA cluster in an EF i just dont know if it has been done but i wanted to do that its just i need the wiring guide for my cluster and DA cluster to match them up decently any help would be appreciated

2. infotechplus

infotechplus Junior Member

DA Swap

I see no-one's answered this. But then again, the DA-ED/EF swap is one of the most common and easiest of all cluster swaps, and there is an abundance of information, including wiring diagrams, available through GOOGLE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peter

3. D16SiHatch

D16SiHatch New Member

i recommend a dc teg cluster swap, newer look = much nicer imo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  4. BrokenRex

BrokenRex New Member

find one from a standard if you can though. it's not worth it to explain to every ass hole that looks in your car that you did not replace the auto-button-shifter to a "manual type."

5. D16SiHatch

D16SiHatch New Member

haha well i got it for free so i'm not complaining and no one ever notices anyway unless i point it out. i got the engine from my friends wrecked teg so while i had the car in my garage i figured i'd take anything else out of it that might be of use. i.e. the cluster itself and the cluster plugs with plenty of wire. course i could just photochop em outta there :p lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted