cluster swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sireg

i was wondering if a ctr or an itr cluster would replace my stock cluster with little modofication.also will anything be off as far as the speed or rpm's?

Hold on, let me use my mystical powers and summon the spirit of Crom to help me guess what kind of car you have............

An EG? No, they won't swap in with no mods, they won't swap in with a few mods, as a matter of fact, it's a downright pain in the ass.

you need manuals from both cars to get the cluster wiring diagrams. Then from the harnesses on the teg cluster leave about a foot or so of wire from the plug for working room. Then match up each wire from the teg cluster to your exsisting civic wiring then you use a cable tie on each side to hold it in if you dont wanna make a custom bracket. You wont see the cable ties if you use them. But then you have to get a certificate from i think the dmv stating your milage of your civic and the milage of the cluster. So if there is 50000 thousand on your civic and 75000 on the teg cluster the certificate will show that and let the next owner know the correct milage of the car If you dont due that it is illegal and is fraud. And you dont want to get introuble with the law just to gave a teg cluster in your car.

sorry i thought i had the year in trim in the post. but thanks for the info i think im gonna pass on that idea and leave the stock one in.

Back