clutch adjustment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

del-sol sir

Hi all, ive got a problem with my clutch engage/disengagement point. I have to release the clutch pedal almost all the way to the top before the car moves. Its same with engaging, i only have to press it in about 1/4 of the way down and can shift. Im sure its supposed to engage/disengage about an inch or two off the floor! I've bled the clutch about ten times. i've adjusted the push rod on the master cylinder to shorten/lengthen it but no difference. The slave cylinder moves in/out fine when pressing the clutch, i dont know what else to try! Any help is appreciated! Thx

The clutch disengagement and engagement all depend on the clutch you are running. Stock clutch disengagement/ engagement should be in the center point. I use to have a xtd so call stage one clutch and it did the same thing as yours. Now I have a act and engage pretty low comparing to stock and the xtd clutch. So it could just be the clutch you are using.

Back