Clutch Bleeding Issues -- 94 Legend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigjohnmn

I obtained a free car (94 Acura Legend GS Coupe) and have been working on it, when I got it the clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor, I got the repair manual and researched a few things online and thought it may have been the Clutch Master Cylinder, so I ordered it and just installed the new one today. I installed and filled the res. and began to bleed, nothing comes out of the bleeder valve on the slave cylinder and it only take fluid from the res with first pump but then it doesnt take more or build pressure. I am not sure what to do next. Any advice would be appreciated. I was also reading on the forums and removed the bleeder valve completely and made sure it wasnt clogged but there is no noise, air or fluid coming out.

Please help!

I bet you are gravity bleeding. Go get a vacuum bleeder.

How much did you bleed it? If its been sitting a while, you may need to go through a bunch of pumping/bleeding cycles. Get some unlucky volunteer to work the clutch with you. The sequence is pretty easy but do you know it already?

Back