1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clutch Bleeding problems..PLEASE HELP NOW!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by Christian_D, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Christian_D

Christian_D New Member

I have had my car sitting for 6 days now!
    Everythign is done but I cant get the clutch to bleed properly. I ahve done it many different ways, but for some reason, it wont ever come up by itself. Slave is good, Master is good, but I am not able to bleed it. I ahve tried the 2 person thing, I also ran a hose from the bleeder to the master cylinder, no luck.... I need advice pelase help. I cant work without my car!

2. 4U2H8ME

4U2H8ME Beer its whats for dinner

Are u gettin any fluid out from master cylinder?

3. tiffanyxann

tiffanyxann New Member

I'd take the master cylinder off and then bench bleed it. Double check to make sure the master cylinder is getting pump up capability.

4. welfare

welfare Ancient Member

There is air trapped in the slave cylinder, when you bleed it you need 2 people, 1 on the clutch, 1 on the bleeder screw, make sure the res is topped off, then do the normal bleed procedure. (pump up the clutch, hold it to the floor, open the bleeder)
    once the fluid stops running out DONT CLOSE THE BLEEDER YET, then have the person at the bleeder actually push the rod back into the slave cylinder until it stops, Then close the bleeder screw. this will get the rest of the air out of the slave cyl.
    You may have to move the rubber boot back on the tranny so you can see the rod Im talking about.

5. Ragwing46

Ragwing46 New Member

I can't get fluid onto the new clutch master cylinder, is that allen plug in the end a bleed plug?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted