clutch cable......which one on a crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

ok i have an 89' crx HF and i put a b18b in it and everything works but the clutch so i was looking at everything and realized the cable is waay too short so what clutch cable do i use? and will i need to modify anything to make it work right? please people i need to know this asap its the only thing holding me from driving my car. future thnx to those who help me out thnx -mike

so its long enough to hook it up though right??

you see how when you slide the cable into the little arm pieces on the tranny, there is part of the end of the cable jacket is plastic and threaded like a bolt, theres a little spinner piece on there that you need to tighten down and your clutch will work, its kinda hard to explain but i hope you know what im talkin about

lol oh man im not trying to be mean or insensative but i just feel that i should state that im not a retard ....the cable is too short like i said in the first place the nut is unthreaded all the way and cannot tighten at all since the cable is too short the clutch is always engaged so i cant drive all i need to know is.....,will a b18 clutch cable work? somebody please let me know asap thnx -mike

hammeredgolfer- thnx for trying to help me out i appreciate it unfortunately the solution you gave me wont work. thnx anyways -mike

lol, you never know on these forums though dude,

if the cable is stripped out on there then ya a integra or civic cable should work just dandy

Back