CLutch not engaging....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

would it be too much of a burden to ask where the bleeding screw is on this setup? I know im kinda asking a lot but I gotta get this done, no more second car as of tomorrow.

its on the slave cylinder on the tranny... it looks just like the bleeders on brakes
might be under a little rubber boot

i didn't know it was adjustable either.

Never replaced one on a honda either.

The 944 was a BITCH to replace both the slave and the master.

FWD>RWD when it comes to clutch master and slave cylinders.

AHHH that might be why I was having a hell of a time trying to find that. That should hopefully make my life a hell of a lot easier when it comes to finding those damn things. Thanks guys

NVM...seals on the slave and master cylinder were screwed. Had to replace the entire setup.... 350 bucks goes bye bye.... :(

my 97 LS suffered catastrophic, everything fucked at once clutch failure.

The master was leaking inside the car
the slave was leaking
the clutch's springs broke out of the clutch and screwed up the flywheel and pressure plate.

But, I replaced the master and slave, then added a stage 1 exedy clutch and pressure plate, and had the flywheel machined. Its smooth like butter now, and stronger than stock!

Yeah, it eats a hole in your wallet!

Well without your diagram I wouldt have been able to get it to the shop to have them help me diagnose the issue. It was an interesting experience getting it down the road...but least its back in one piece...lol

DAmndess thing is my clutch feels so light now. It was always a bear to push the clutch pedal in becuase of the heavy duty clutch I put in there. Now its so easy to push in...could only mean the damn thing was broken when I got it and it just must have not been leaking fluid at the time...how convenient. :D

Back