Clutch Pedal Fab!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FreshDA9

i have a 91 integra rs with the innovative cable to hydro mounts and clutch adapter. i hate it and have herd a few people have got the EG DC pedal and clutch master to fit in Ef and DA chassis? i was wondering if anyone here has done it. i have the pedal and i am getting ready to put her away for winter would like some input before she goes under the knife?

Probably by modifying EG/DC clutch pedal assembly to bolt in? You could probably mount the master cylinder to the firewall(cutting and drilling) but you'd need to switch the pedals anyway, Only other way is that MC adapter; but you could also switch to a cable system but using those clutch lever conversion systems.

i have the clutch lever conversion its a big peice of poop. no matter how much you adjust it you end up with the weirdest release ever. i know im going to have to open the hole for the slave cylinder but also there is a clearance issue with the clutch master and shock tower? i was told i could cut a piece out then weld in back in upside down and this would clear it? im hopefully looking for someone who has done this in a DA or EF chassis.

Back