clutch slipping???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pull ur car up to a brick wall (touching put a towel on the bumper) and put it in fifth and give try to take off let the clutch completely out and if it stalls your clutch is fine if it stays running with your rpms up its bad. -clutch problem

start car. pop hood. listen to engine. if you hear somthing leaking I(not intake) it could be compression (sometimes compression leaks are able to be heard though so get it checked.)

well i opend her up last night. turns out i was wrong about the clutch it wasn't going out....it was gone, nothing but dust came out when i popped the tranny off. im replacing it ith a stock oem clutch from honda. we'll see what happens.

its on. i put it on about half an hour ago. i brought it to my friends house to see if it would hold on his hill. it does. but im gonna take ur advice if u say so blanco. imma get under it tom. and see why the e-brake cable likes to stick, i figured it was just freezing up when it got below 32 degree's but it still does it so it might need wd-40 or something.

Back