clutch swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HonCiv99

EK Swappa
I have a stage 3 clutch from my d16 tranny and was wondering if it would work with my new gsr tranny?

Do a visual on both your tranny's. Spline count is pretty standard, which is what you mainly need to be concerned with. If your disc fits in the flywheel step it will work fine.

I really doubt that it will work. Also, are you planning some huge mods for your GS-R swap? I really wouldn't want to be daily driving a stage 3 clutch anyway with just bolt-on mods. A stage 1 street clutch should do you just fine...

Yea I know the purchase of the stage 3 was mistake, someone offered me a good on it so I took it and through it on my d16 tranny (mistake) the dam thing started to make my front input shaft bearing go out, it gripped like hell, chirpin 4 gears! So I guess I'll just try and sell the tranny or just take out the clutch and sell it, its only got like 400 miles on it, we'll see.

This will not work.

I can tell ya first hand, I ordered a clutch for my B-Series, they sent me one for a 89 integra which happens to be ZC, and well it did not line up at all.

Yea was'nt to hopeful on the whole thing...but figured I'd give it a shot. Thx for the input.

Back