clutch/tranny problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ok, So I just finished puttin in my axles, thinkin everything is gonna be fine, and hoping the wheels will turn when I let off the clutch. So I start it up, starts perfect, rev it a bit, stick my head out the window to watch my victory and let go of the clutch...nothing happens. Now to me bieng an idiot part, i remember now that when I was manuevering the engine around I grabbed the slave cylinder/shift fork, i thought it may have popped off, I thought nothing of it and went along with moving it to wherever. So now I am gonna end up having to pull the fuckin thing out AGAIN, just cause of my stupidity unless you guys know another way to do it.

or maybe I put the clutch disc in backwards (would that affect it) Sorry for the stupid question

Sorry for double posting, I wanted to get it in the right place

If your work is questionable, most likely, you will have problems. Start over from scratch and make sure everything is assembled correctly.

Shortcuts will only lead to problems. B)

Damnit, I knew I shoulda just pulled it apart before I put it in. O well here I go again.

I've done this before but neer on a honda, never had this problem, I didn't connect the shift linkage yet so im not positive what gear it's in but the speedometer does rise so I have an idea that it is in gear

Ok now I'm a little lost when I put the clutch disc in, do i put the side with the petruding springs towards the flywheel or pressure plate, I'm pretty sure that it goes towards the PP but I just want to make sure. Is there something I should do to check to see If it is working properly before putting the tranny back on.

Back