Clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NewAgeCivicz

My clutch makes a really bad sqweeking noise when I engage and give it some gas in any gear, more so in first. So I am guessing it is about time for a new one. I was looking in Summit Racing's catalog and I came across an Exedy Clutch imported from Japan? and a Ram Clutch. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the two and what is the better of the two, either directl/indirect experience? :blink:

O and if they sqweeking noise is to a sign of a bad clutch, please let me know!

exedy clutches are good are good from what ive heard

i have an ACT and i love it

I'm runnin an exedy set up on my b16 and it yanks good...not to mention i'm usin an LS tranny...yes yes i know, i'm looking for a b16 tranny as we speak

I am about to buy an Exedy clutch for my CRX, but when I had my Civic, I had a Clutch Masters clutch and it was awesome. So I recommend Exedy and Clutch Masters.

THx for the info... But damn I am really happy with the DC S. Shifter. I love the way it feels. But again thx for the info =D

Originally posted by NewAgeCivicz@Jun 22 2003, 09:05 PM
My clutch makes a really bad sqweeking noise when I engage and give it some gas in any gear, more so in first. So I am guessing it is about time for a new one. I was looking in Summit Racing's catalog and I came across an Exedy Clutch imported from Japan? and a Ram Clutch. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the two and what is the better of the two, either directl/indirect experience? :blink:

O and if they sqweeking noise is to a sign of a bad clutch, please let me know!

You bastard..... after reading this post I went to get gas, I noticed that when I engage into 1st gear it make a sqeaky noise, kinda like a rusty spring or some shit... damn I shouldnt have read this post. Oh well Ive know I need a new clutch for a while, in fact I carry the quote for a new ACT setup in the glove compartment. This kinda sucks. :D

Back